- Canoeing and kayaking trips or stand-up paddle on the Loire, Cher or Loir rivers
- Sailing boats, pedal boats and canoes can be rented at the waterside in Villiers-sur-Loir
- Sail boards, catamarans or dinghies can be rented at the Domino watersports center
- Swimming at the natural swimming pool in Mont-Près-Chambord
In Sologne, along the rivers Loire, Cher or Loir, or in the valley of the river Cisse, there are plenty of hiking circuits! The world renowned Saint-Jacques-de-Compostelle pilgrimage route goes through the Loir-et-Cher region.
Loire à vélo and châteaux à vélo , there are many marked cyclist routes in the Loir-et-Cher, more than 550 km (340 miles) of bicycle paths await you.
- The forest routes are best suited to those equipped with mountain bikes.
Bikes can be rented in several places. Some addresses :
Up in the air
Nothing compares to the all encompassing view of the Loire Valley from a hot air balloon.
Useful addresses :
Other outdoor sports
The open air leisure base Loisirs Loire Valley has several outdoor activities available:
- Barefoot path
Sports facilities in Blois
- Swimming pool
- Water park
- Municipal dojo
- Tennis courts
- Sports complexes
All the sports facilities in Blois
Our personal favorite at Ethic Etapes
The skate park in Blois