- Le Chato’do : modern music scene
- Le Club de la Chesnaie : jazz, blues, world music, theatre…
- Maison de Bégon : an eclectic program of mainly world music
- Festival Jazz’in Cheverny – Beginning of July
- Festival de musique de Chambord – 1st/15 July
- Festival de musique de Pontlevoy – 16/30 July
- Festival Va jouer dehors – end of August
Our personal favorite at Ethic Etapes
A temporary café on the riverbank -La Guinguette in Blois : two stages and large tables laid out on the banks of the Loire river, where you can go to enjoy the first summer evenings while listening to some music. Beginning of July
- National stage in the Halle aux Grains
- Monsabré theater
- L’Echo du caquetoire, Street art Festival – 1st weekend in August
- Le Truc festif – Street theater Festival – 2nd weekend in September
- Festival Pouet ! : Held every two years in September on the company Cheptel Aleïkoum’s site in Saint-Agil..
- Festival Mix’Terres (music, dance, circus, street art, humour) – May
Poetry and music
- Les Rendez-vous de la Possonnière : two week-ends dedicated to Ronsard – July
- Fondation du doute : a space dedicated to the Fluxus movement
- Les Promenades photographiques in Vendôme , photo exhibition – June-September
- Printemps de la Photographie in Romorantin, photo exhibition – May-June
- Le Café Fluxus : located in the Fondation du doute in Blois, the Fluxus café hosts concerts and various other events.
- Le Liberthés : a teahouse – bar – bookshop, but not only that … Concerts, open stage evenings, and conferences make this a not to be missed venue in Blois Vienne.
- Le Caffè LaBo : this « cultural café and social laboratory» organizes open stage evenings and exhibitions; a good cup of coffee is always available.