Ethic Etapes has partnered with the Maison de Bégon, and proposes a turnkey package, ideal for organizing and welcoming participants for your dance workshops.
Located side by side in Blois, the two buildings provide everything you’ll need to hold your workshop, without having to go anywhere else:
- Rooms and an associative restaurant located in the Ethic Etapes building
- Two fully equipped dance studios with locker-rooms, showers and toilets in the Maison de Bégon.
Ethic Etapes has 6 different rooms available for music rehearsals, ranging from 20m² to 75m² (215 to 807 sq. ft.)
In the hall, a baby grand piano is available for small concerts.
Sports training camps
Close to many sports facilities, Ethic Etapes is the ideal place to accommodate groups of sportspeople for training camps or competitions.
Special meals suitable for sportspeople can be prepared in the restaurant at Ethic Etapes.
Sports facilities accessible within a 2 km (1 ¼ miles) radius:
- Tournesol swimming pool: 25m pool, small 100m² pool , 30 m² paddling pool
- Tabarly Sports Complex : grass football pitch, floodlit synthetic football pitch, 350 seater room with stands, table tennis room, artificial climbing wall
- Sauvageau Gymnasium : weight room, boxing room
- Moussa Traoré Hall: sports hall with stands and a specialized gym room
- Rabelais Gymnasium: multisports room, artificial climbing wall
- Marcel Cerdan Gymnasium : multisports room
- ADA Complex (private structure) : sports hall (1000 seats), table tennis, martial arts and gymnastics rooms, indoor tennis court, football pitch, shooting range
- Dojo La Quinière: 1000m² room, 4 combat areas
Only 2.8 km (1.25 miles) away, the Jean-Leroi stadium has an 8 lane 400 m athletics track, a football or rugby ptich, a grass area, a consolidated ground and martial arts and weight-lifting rooms.
* BAFA is a French qualification obtained by adults after a period of training to become facilitators and group leaders for managing groups of children. With six meeting rooms from 20 m2 to 75 m2, and accommodation capacity of 120 beds as well as a restaurant, Ethic Etapes has all the necessary equipment to welcome BAFA training courses.
If, as well as the training you want to include some visits during your stay, discover all the things to do in the Loire Valley: heritage , nature , sports and leisure activities , culture , gastronomy and terroir.